Wednesday 31 July 2013

July 30 slt 3 to 5 event Body Art.

Oh my first shift at The Players Club, I shared the event with DJ Aphus and Hostess Biarzenne. Thanks for the great tunes and fun both of you. Meanwhile as they were hard at work I was covered in paint and went around painting staches on people. *giggles* I did a nice pink one on SJ. I hope he don't try grounding me for doing that.  I was a bit nervous working in SL again as I have not been able to emote or type as fast as I use to since the lost usage of my left hand but I made it through. Luckily, here at The Players Club I don't have to emote and can if I want at my own speed. Anyhow, I worn actually three outfits because I didn't want my Dad to ground me for too much skin showing.




















Skin:  Al vulo- Lavinia* that I bought at The Dressing Room

Hair: Truth  Selma - Reds04

Make up: Pink Acid  - Catherine Lips Only - Pearl Pink  that I picked up during the Dark Katz hunt.

Jewelry: *[MeshedUp]*_Ela_NECKLACE

Outfit: I put this together with three different outfits but by two makers.
 #187# Paint face
.*CHaRM*. Kawaii skirt
.*CHaRM*. Messy Girl outfit I love the paint brushes and pallet.

Shoes: N-core BAREFEET Flat

My day ended up on a good note and I am so looking forward to tomorrow as my loving son is coming home from Sweden.  Very special thoughts sent out to AngelEyes and Goku and their family during their time of lost.  

No comments:

Post a Comment