Tuesday 30 July 2013

Bikers & Chicks at The Players Club

The roof was raised at The Players Club by my sister DJ Trinity and keeping the crowd somewhat tame was her host. Robert. Oh and I hear he likes pain.  The things people say in local. *giggles* The time was great and even ran into an old friend while I was there it had been over a year and a half since I had seen him so I spent sometime talking and finding out about old friends. Its always great to but into people especially as you are listening to some great music. Trinty's set was Rock, loved the Maggie May as I really like Rod Stewart's older music. I might have to get her to get "Its not the spotlight" by him or give her it.  I had created an outfit for the evening out of four different ones and thought that it looked outstanding myself but you be the judge.


















Skin:  Al vulo- Lavinia* that I bought at The Dressing Room

Hair: Truth  Qopi - Reds04

Make up: Pink Acid  - Catherine Lips Only - Pearl Pink  that I picked up during the Dark Katz hunt.

Jewelry: Blow-Up - Sugar Skulls Necklace

Glasses: [Kumaki Glasses Style] Goggles - from the Dark Kitty Hunt #004

Tatoo: *DANIKA* - Daddy's Girl - Barely Legal Lower Back Tattoo

Jacket: *DANIKA* - Wyld Child - Mesh Leather Jacket

Shirt: *DANIKA* - Express Trois: Sex Me Up! - Mesh Tubetop

Skirt: *DANIKA* - Express Trois: Sex Me Up! - Mesh Miniskirt

Shoes: *DANIKA* - Express Trois: Sex Me Up! - Thigh-High Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment