Saturday 27 July 2013

July 27, 2013 Boxer or Lingerie event at The Players Club

I woke up this morning hit my usually places. Playing a few games of Greedy with my friend Jamie at Stickypantz and of course Jamie beat me again.  I will get you someday Jamie. Hehe. I got some new eyes as a gift from my friend "Dj Vaughn" one of the owners at 'Stickypantz'.
I fiddled about with my inventory looking for outfits to wear for today's events.
At found a cute little lingerie outfit I got back in May at Kawaii Sugar for the first event.
Our hot and sexy Dj was Braveheart Winterwolf from the . He has a very sexy creol accent that was making all the females in the club melt. He was very fast upon getting my request for some Birds of Tokyo.
It was a steamy morning event for us but we were lucky to be in lingerie and able to get some of some linden love through the music of this Dj.  The Players Club is a great place to start your day of clubbing.



Skin:  Al vulo- Lavinia* that I bought at The Dressing Room
Eyes: Mayfly Deep Sky Eyes (Absinthe Shadow, w2) -the gift from my friend Dj Vaughn.
Hair: Truth Mina - Reds04
Make up: Pink Acid  - Catherine Lips Only - Pearl Pink  that I picked up during the Dark Katz hunt.
Necklace: :: Miss LT Diamond drop Necklace from the PMH back in May. I was unable to locate a store for this item now.
Lingerie: Kawaii Sugar  - (*K.S*) Sweet Tart Heart Rigged mesh
Shoes: N-core BAREFEET Flat

As the Dj Braveheart passed the stream, I changed quickly into one of the outfits I had picked out for the next event. "Come as you are." 

No comments:

Post a Comment