Monday 29 July 2013

Open mic at The Players Club

I woke up early so that I could join my sl family at The Players Club for Sunday's Karaoke night. If you have never been there for this event and you want to die of laughter this is the place to be at. It starts at 8pm slt and ends whenever. The first hour was with DJ Shaedan. Everyone was having so much fun and requesting songs for the evening for all to sing that she had to run over a bit. Afterwards, DJ Rainman took over the stream playing great songs for us to sing along with. You can't be shy on open mic night because if you request a song you are suppose to sing it on open mic. *giggles*  I put in a request and ended up singing with the mic off but I had someone on skype and they heard me. Believe me, I save everyone's ears. The open mic lasted until about 2am as DJ Rainman had to head off for some well earned rest.




















Skin:  Al vulo- Lavinia* that I bought at The Dressing Room

Eyes: Mayfly Deep Sky Eyes (Absinthe Shadow, w2) -the gift from my friend Dj Vaughn.

Hair: Truth  Selma - Reds04

Make up: Pink Acid  - Catherine Lips Only - Pearl Pink  that I picked up during the Dark Katz hunt.

Jewelry: Black Haus White Market - Bangles from *BHWM* Boho Long Dress & Accessories

Outfit: Koko - Mesh Blouson Dress - White&Black

Shoes: REDGRAVE - HELENA - 12colors

Until next time 

No comments:

Post a Comment