Monday 29 July 2013

Decided it was a purple day.

I finally settled in after my evening tea. It was 11am slt and time for the "Come as you" are event at The Players Club. We were being entertained by DJ DoXX 'PeRv' Divine and his hostess for the event was my sis, Dizzy Weezlepops. I have say that I loved the "We will rock you" cover that he played. I wore an outfit I picked up during a hunt.



Skin:  Al vulo- Lavinia* that I bought at The Dressing Room

Eyes: Mayfly Deep Sky Eyes (Absinthe Shadow, w2) -the gift from my friend Dj Vaughn.

Hair: Truth  Selma - Reds04

Make up: :: Miss Canning::  - Grape  Lipstick

Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer Jewellery Shop - MG - Necklace - Love Teddy Bear - PURPLE
A gatcha necklace I got as a Christmas present from one of my dear friends in sl. She knew that my favourite colour was purple.

Outfit: Ylanya's World - Complete Outfit 'Audrey' (EFY-Hunt-Special female) This outfit cane complete with Sweater, mini skirt, hose and shoes. Though I really didn't care for the shoes I did wear them but they could easily be replaced with something that you love more. It, also, came with black fingernails which I did not care for either. Both items there was something about their textures that didn't suit well with me. but the rest of the outfit I loved. not bad for a hunt freebie.  See you all soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment