Sunday 28 July 2013

July 28th live performer at Neptuene TerryLynn Melody

I was about to leave and see what else I could find about sl today when my SL sister Mia 'EviL' Miles announced another SL live musician named TerryLynn Melody. This lady has special meaning to my sis as she told me. I am glad she was able to listen and see her today. When TerryLynn Melody hit the stage her voice was so beautiful. I ended up staying. I changed into another outfit that I had picked up from a Secret Wednesday outing.

 You should make time to see this wonderful singer at Game Club Neptune ECshop/ Entertainment.
She has an amazing voice and some beautiful original music.









 I truly enjoyed my Sunday spending time with friends and family and listening to the live performers. I am sure that you would to when you come to visit Neptune.



Skin:  Al vulo- Lavinia* that I bought at The Dressing Room

Eyes: Mayfly Deep Sky Eyes (Absinthe Shadow, w2) -the gift from my friend Dj Vaughn.

Hair: Truth Lotus - Reds05

Make up: Pink Acid  - Catherine Lips Only - Pearl Pink  that I picked up during the Dark Katz hunt.

Jewelry:  .:CoLLisions:. Candy Cane Hunt Gift - Winter Wonderland set bracelets and necklace

Outfit: LIV-Glam  K Collection(Summer 13)Ingrid2 Outfit This outfit come with a hud that allows you to choose the colour of the shirt. You get six options.

Shoes: HOLLYHOOD H&H EMPIRE  Mesh Black Marilyn heels

No comments:

Post a Comment