Saturday 27 July 2013

27 July 2013 11am "Come as you are" at The Players Club.

It now 11 am slt and time for the next event here at The Players Club. We have Dj Dizzy Weezlepops, one of my favourite Djs. I quickly changed into a playful green outfit. The jeans I got from the Dark Katz hunt. I love being able to get into these hunts and find items that I can make colourful outfits with. It just goes to show you don't need a whole lot of lindens to have some nice things in SL.



Skin:  Al vulo- Lavinia* that I bought at The Dressing Room

Eyes: Mayfly Deep Sky Eyes (Absinthe Shadow, w2) -the gift from my friend Dj Vaughn.

Hair: Truth Mina - Reds04

Make up: Pink Acid  - Catherine Lips Only - Pearl Pink  that I picked up during the Dark Katz hunt.

Bracelet: Artistry by ~ E ~ - The Runway Perfect Hunt Bracelet another idea that I picked up during a hunt in March.

Shirt: VELOCITY Inner Tank Only

Jeans: .:^^:..Xplosion..:^^:. *X*Raw Slimfit JunkG

Shoes: N-core BAREFEET Flat

As the event comes to and end DJ Dizzy Weezlepops hands the stream over to a DJ I had not heard before. I quickly changed out of my lovely green outfit into something Pink & Black as I have been told is know as sex & candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment