Saturday 27 July 2013

26th July Event at The Players club. Best in Denim/Jeans


When the "Best in Denim/Jeans" event started I changed into some lovely jeans and one of my newest shirts that my friend "Shiny Bubble" took me to get:


Skin:  Al vulo- Lavinia* that I bought at The Dressing Room 
Hair: Truth Lotus - Reds05
Earrings: [MAGIC NOOK] Raindrop Earring (Silver) from The Dressing Room
Bracelet: IFFYTA Black Wrist Bracelet Silver Black Letters LOVE
Shirt: The Secret Store - Sweet sheer - Candy
Pants: [Etchaflesh] Basic Skinny Jeans
Shoes: [Etchaflesh] Couture Ankle Boots

During this event the Dj was Lightning Blindside unfortunately his power was lost from the bad weather in his area but my niece Dj Raven Loon acted quickly and took over his set so that the music would go on and keep the vips happy.  I have to say that she played some amazing stuff so you all need to come down to "The Players Club" and check her out sometime.

It was a nice day going to the events again and seeing old friends and family. People that have been there for me through thick and thin. I am just starting to blog. I believe it will be fun and I hope to help others out in finding nice fashions on a low budget.

I do love Etchaflesh as I bought these jeans with a corset and the ankle boots came with the outfit.

Well, until next time have fun and enjoy your SL.

//Waffles

No comments:

Post a Comment