Sunday 28 July 2013

Lazy Sunday out and enjoying some live music in SL at Neptune

Today I stopped by Game Club Neptune ECshop/ Entertainment a live entertainment and mall. When I arrived a group called Engrama were playing to the crowd. They seem to have a good following within SL. I was really just looking to see what was going on this Sunday. I had just put some playful clothes that I got from Velocity.



Skin:  Al vulo- Lavinia* that I bought at The Dressing Room

Eyes: Mayfly Deep Sky Eyes (Absinthe Shadow, w2) -the gift from my friend Dj Vaughn.

Hair: Truth Dolly - Reds blood

Make up: Pink Acid  - Catherine Lips Only - Pearl Pink  that I picked up during the Dark Katz hunt.

Jewelry: [ glow ] studio Mamma Set (silver)  - I bought this set at The Dressing Room

Shirt: VELOCITY  Plain Tank comes with a hud to change to your choice of eight colours.

Skirt: VELOCITY Tarten Micro Mini Skirt with a hud to change to your choice of eight colours.

Shoes: N-core BAREFEET Flat

No comments:

Post a Comment