Thursday 1 August 2013

30 July 11pm slt Pajama Party.

I arrived a bit late to the event dressed in my Jammies. DJ Raven was kicking out some tunes as hostess Jemima was taking care of the VIPs at The Players Club. I giggled when I saw a guy with a binky in and I put one in just for fun. It didn't match my purple jammies though.  I enjoy the event and stayed for the next one with DJ Rainman. He is a great dj even if he does like to pour syrup on me.

























Skin:  Al vulo- Lavinia* that I bought at The Dressing Room

Hair: Truth   Dolly - Reds blood

Binky:  *GEL* - RLV Binky Gag from the B & W cat hunt.

Pajamas: Cracked Mirror - (CM) Footie Pajamas (purple)  I got these as a Christmas present. 2012

Teddy: *DANIKA* - Bedtime Baby - Teddy Bear


Off to get prepared for my son.. might be a few days before blogging... Opps I forgot to publish this blog until today... sorry peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment