Friday 2 August 2013

11pm -1am Thursday slt Come as you are with DJ Rainman and Hostess Jemima

It was a great event with DJ Rainman and hostess Jemima though now instead of sticky syrup I get creamy peanut-butter. My brother Q was dancing and entertaining the crowd with his antics. I believe I am in innocent one. The Players Club was busy and lively with many VIPs. I do believe the crowd loves DJ Rainman. He is funny and plays some great music. Annaka was walking around with an elephant that I would of stolen if I could have. I had another great time.





























Skin:  Al vulo- Lavinia* that I bought at The Dressing Room

Eyes: Mayfly Deep Sky Eyes (Absinthe Shadow, w2) -the gift from my friend Dj Vaughn.

Hair: Truth Selma - Reds04

Make up: Pink Acid  - Catherine Full Face Makeup - Bubble Gum Pink  that I picked up during the Dark Katz hunt.

Jewelry: Hardbeat Fashion  -  Jeweled Flower set - necklace, bracelets and earrings. really cute and dainty
Dress: *Piece of Mind* Denimology Butterfly Dress --- I love this dress.  It came with shoes too but if you are little like me they will not fit you because you can not make them small enough.

Shoes: N-core BAREFEET Flat

Shoulder pet:  d-lab gang cat-vito   I got this from a friend as a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment