Thursday 1 August 2013

9 -11 slt Come as you are event at The Players Club.

I got home and was looking at some of the new outfits I bought on sl. I put on a cute pink mini dress as I heard the next event was starting at The Players Club with DJ Stu and hostess Starr. So I asked if they were needing a dancer and logged in. The crazy Scotsman was entertaining as ever though hostess Starr made me giggle and blush with her banter between her and her twin. 'Talon'  I finally didn't feel short around someone.  I had fun seeing all the old Bgs people but it reminded me of a dear special friend that had passed away few years ago. We meet so many people in Second Life and some we really care about.

Anyhow, now for what I wore:






























Skin:  Al vulo- Lavinia* that I bought at The Dressing Room

Eyes: Mayfly Deep Sky Eyes (Absinthe Shadow, w2) -the gift from my friend Dj Vaughn.

Hair: Truth Selma - Reds04

Make up: Pink Acid  - Catherine Full Face Makeup - Bubble Gum Pink  that I picked up during the Dark Katz hunt.

Jewelry: Hardbeat Fashion  -  Jeweled Flower set - necklace, bracelets and earrings. really cute and dainty
 Dress: HOLLY MESH PINK CELIA SPIKED SHOULDER DRESS-XS

Shoes:  Koko - Leather knee high boots rigged - Black

No comments:

Post a Comment