Monday 5 August 2013

7 - 9 am slt Pajamma Party with DJ Aphius & Hostess Biar at The Players Club

7 - 9 am slt  Pajamma Party with DJ Aphius & Hostess Biar at The Players Club
 
   
Skin:  Al vulo- Lavinia* that I bought at The Dressing Room

Eyes: Mayfly Deep Sky Eyes (Absinthe Shadow, w2) -the gift from my friend Dj Vaughn.

Hair: Truth Selma - Reds04

Make up: Pink Acid  - Catherine Full Face Makeup - Bubble Gum Pink  that I picked up during the Dark Katz hunt.

Outfit: Coull Creations Beautiful Nightmare Red  I love this cute little nightwear jammie set.

Shoes: N-core BAREFEET Flat


I had a blast hanging out at The Players Club  with DJ Aphius & Hostess Biar. A few people showed up that I had not seen in awhile myself. Marx the owner of Roosters I had not seen in ages.  My dad came in and said that my jammies were missing so if you have a sl dad that doesn't like your bum showing don't get these but if you want to be a bit daring they are great. Oh and he didn't ground me so I was safe this time.  *muwah* I love you, daddy. 

**Also, please leave a comment if you would like. **

No comments:

Post a Comment