Thursday 1 August 2013

31st July Late Night Naked or Not Party with DJ Rainman

The Players Club 1am to 3am event with DJ Rainman and hostess Tamara was get fun. Hopefully I am not going to lose my innocence there. I was nearly laughing so hard at the banter that I forgot that I was going to blog this event.  There was talk of the Discovery Channel and elephants. Something about a helicopter and my brother Q. I believe I need blinders around him. Anyways, DJ Rainman kept the party going with his choice in music and lively comments. Thankfully, he wasn't trying to pour syrup on me again.



























Skin:  Al vulo- Lavinia* that I bought at The Dressing Room

Eyes: Mayfly Deep Sky Eyes (Absinthe Shadow, w2) -the gift from my friend Dj Vaughn.

Hair: Truth Mina - Reds04

Make up: Pink Acid  - Catherine Full Face Makeup - Bubble Gum Pink  that I picked up during the Dark Katz hunt.

Jewelry: Hardbeat Fashion  -  Jeweled Flower set - necklace, bracelets and earrings. really cute and dainty

Shirt:  1 Hundred - Expose Shirt. Blue - I love the texture on this shirt.

Pants: Loordes of London - Bay City pants-Blue  These are made old school style with a pants layer but the texture is awesome. cheers on these jeans.

Shoes:  Koko - Leather knee high boots rigged - Black

No comments:

Post a Comment