Thursday 18 October 2018

Hey everyone, been a bit busy trying to get more out and being sick slows me down some. Anyhow got a few new items out and a few new things ready for hunts. Let's see what I can show you.

For you guys I was trying to get out some shorts for the last bit of warm weather here.


I did manage to get out some costumes for you guys too


Do not forget to look for others in the seasonal room at the inworld store as I have discounted them there and they are more expensive on MP. To keep upto date on what I have put out or what is coming up  you can always look at my flickr as I put things up there first and sometimes do not get to this and write to show you what there is out there.

Now for the ladies I put out a dress/top pant suit

Rich in colour and ready for the fall season. Even in Sweden I wore short sleeves in the middle of winter. Oh and if you wear the top as a dress you might want to put some panties on. Perhaps I will make some to match in a bit so you can buy them.

Now coming up we have the Dirty Little Secret hunt starting on the 25th there are 1ls and 25ls items.

For the women we have
Some heels for 1ls

 and the 25ls Item is a cute little top



Next in the hunt for the Men  a bow tie and cuff set for the 1ls item


and for their 25Ls item is a sexy suspender short set in a deep dark sexy purple.


Don't for get this hunt as it has several stores to go to and quiet a few are doing male items so sneak a peek at the website for the Dirty Little Secret.

That is about it for today as I am needed to work on stuff for next months hunts and I have started on my advent calendar stuff.

//Waffs

No comments:

Post a Comment