Sunday 7 October 2018

Hey all,
I got busy and didn't have time to put up the other new items that I put out the other day. I think I am just going to throw up the pics here so you all can see and look at them. Please remember when items are new in my store they are always discounted at the inworld store.

Also, there are some group gifts in the store for other groups too. Well, right now there is just one for my store and one for MBF. They are on caspervend so you just pay the vendor and you are refunded.

My Store gift is not clothing this time but an Autumn beanbag type chair.

*WW* Orange Fall Leaves Couple Bean Bag Chair GG


The group gift for MBF is an Autumn Outfit for Females. The last one was for Males. You must where your MBF group tag to get it but there is a group joiner board right there.



Also, there is a group joiner board for Womenstuff. as I was lucky and got approved as a designer for them now. That is why I was busy. So now I am just going to put up the other mens sets that I did the other day. I will leave these up with the full new release discount for a bit longer.












At least I got them up now. you can find them in the New Releases area or on my MP Store depending if you want the discount or not. I give a discount inworld for both group members of mine and to those of you that don't have group space. The discounted cheaper price is for group members.

Now for you Ladies. I put out an item for the winter to get you started.


Okey time for me to get some sleep I will get up and get the Halloween items up as soon as I can. And let you know about some of the Hunts I am doing this month. 
//Waffs

No comments:

Post a Comment