Thursday 4 October 2018

4th Oct2018
Its been a long time since I actually blogged anything on this I have been making clothes in SL but did not take the time to blog them thinking that not many even look at my blog. So I have thought about it again and thought I would put up somethings and try to show a few items that I have done for this month.

For the men I have put up a couple of things on my MPStore today.



I do not make mesh but I texture items. This set comes with 3 pairs of pants all tan but with different belts.  Black, Brown and Tan. neutral colours so that they can be mixed and matched with other shirts. You can find this at my inworld store Waffles in the new releases where I give discounts to group members and non-group members in case some do not have room for groups. My items inworld are always cheaper than I have them for on MP.  If you don't want to go to my store inworld you can find it this item here.   I will add a few more things later today.  Also if you want to see what I have been upto since my last blog post in 2016 on here you can go and look at my flickr.

//Waffs

No comments:

Post a Comment