Wednesday 4 December 2019

Not wanting to get behind and here are the items from Day 3

After the auto system not working for me and I am leaving the day 3 items out for an extra day. I decided to go ahead and put the photos up so I don't have to do two tomorrow.

here are the items

Male item -

Yes they are not red but purple and I think that the go nicely with the shirt that was given out on day 2. I know most guys only want dark colours but put some colour in  your life and smile.


Female item -
Okey now who's to say unicorns and Christmas don't go together. Here's a playful little jumpsuit to remind you to dream and be playful after all we only live once.

Non - Group item-
ok the photo isn't so good but its a Happy hopper for the holidays - along with it came a little note for you all to read.  I hope it makes each of you stop and think as being one that knows what its like to live long after going through a long medical process and yes still not out of the woods yet.  Here is what I had wrote on the nc.

---
This holiday Season give Joy to someone you do not know well.
Make a Card for for someone that maybe spending the holidays alone. 
If you have children involve them.
Smile and say Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays. 

Each year when my son was younger we used to make 'Pepporkakor' Gingerbread cookies
and give them to a few of the elderly around where we lived. When my son saw the smiles on the peoples faces it brought him joy.  There isn't enough of that in the world.

Perhaps make cards and drop them off at a place for the elderly. There are many in homes that never get one and you might make someones day.

Above all have fun and remember the joy this Christmas as you never know when it will be your last.

//love Waffs.

surviving another year and being blessed

**and turn off your ao when on the hopper**
-----
Enjoy your day everyone and get ready for the next.
//waffs


No comments:

Post a Comment