Sunday 15 September 2013

14TH SEPTEMBER Saturday 7AM - 9AM YOU CAN LEAVE YOUR HAT ON WITH DJ WAFFLES & HOSTESS HOLLY

14TH SEPTEMBER Saturday  7AM - 9AM YOU CAN LEAVE YOUR HAT ON WITH DJ WAFFLES & HOSTESS HOLLY AT THE PLAYERS CLUB.

Skin:  *Glance Skins - Sigrid - April - Ginger Brows

Eyes: Mayfly Deep Sky Eyes (Absinthe Shadow, w2) -the gift from my friend Dj Vaughn.

Hair: Truth Mina - Reds04

Make up: Pink Acid  - Catherine Lips Only - Pearl Pink  that I picked up during the Dark Katz hunt.

Outfit: *DANIKA* - MINISKIRT MAFIOSA! - SEXY MAFIA GIRL COSPLAY COLLECTION

This was my first event as a dj. I had a great time with everyone at Players and had a lot of listeners. I guess they liked the Euromusic I decided to play. I love listening to music from all over the world and in different languages as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment